Monday, March 4, 2019

10 Vegan Dishes That’ll Actually Fill You Up



Have you ever tried going vegan for a week or even for a day just to save money or see what it’s like?  I have.  It wasn’t always a fun experience.  I’d eat something and then find myself in the kitchen again really quick. And I don’t think I’m alone in this.  So that’s why I made a list of awesome vegan dishes that’ll also fill you up!

Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups (With Peanut Sauce)

 I had to start off with one of my favorite food blogger’s recipes. These detox rainbow roll-ups are what delicious dreams are made of. Colorful, savory, crunchy… it’s kinda hard to go wrong here (for real).

And whether you eat them as is or smother them in tasty peanut sauce, it doesn’t matter. You’re in for a real treat!

For more receipes and get ingredients you can go tohttps://www.chasingfoxes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment