Sunday, March 24, 2019

8 Adult Lunch Box Ideas



8 awesome adult lunch box ideas that go way beyond the typical sandwich!

Tips and Tricks for Making Adult Lunch Box Ideas
  • The key to great lunches are keeping them simple, using real food, and making things that can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge. All of these lunches hit all three of those things.
  • Get some lunch boxes you love! I bought a set of Easy Lunch Boxes when my oldest went to kindergarten so that she could start packing her lunch and we still use and love them all of the time. When I’m packing my school kids’ lunches, I’ll often just make three more lunches for the little boys at home. They love eating out of these cute boxes and I love that the work is done. I’ve now bought a few more sets of these and we still love them.
  • I like to prep lunches while I’m making dinner and already have out my knife and cutting board. You can set out to do a big meal prep session or you can prep a little as you go, it’s up to you.
  • Have you started making no bake oatmeal bites for your lunches yet? We are OBSESSED with these little balls of goodness.
Full read at https://www.blessthismessplease.com/adult-lunch-box-ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment